I cannot promise you a life of sunshine....
I cannot promise riches, wealth, or gold....
But I can promise you that my 'love' will even true & ever growing....
With my arms to sheeter & protect you....and a hand to hold in yours throuch each 'tomorrow'....
as hand in hand....
we walk through life together..........
isn't a great poem!?? yea, i luv it so much! i sent this poem to him during valentine's day...even deeply inside my heart...i know i might not be the 'one' he needs in his life....the 'one' can accompany him through his life times......but i just wish i can be that 'one' in his life..... :)
everytime...i dream we have our own house....
everytime...i dream we have our new car....
everytime...i dream we have our own child...
everytime....i dream we have our own grand child....
everytime...i dream we will have beach wedding....
everytime...i dream how does our baby will looks like....like me? or like him? :)
everytime...i dream we will accompany our baby to grow up.....
everytime...i dream he will pampered our baby....and i will be the bad character...:)
everytime.....i dream not to awake......so...i can keep all these memories in my heart...
I love him......
pii [19.feb.09]
沒有留言:
張貼留言